If you live, work or play in the Westfield area, you may come across a person whom you see every day making a difference; a person who gives selflessly to the community, a cause, or goes beyond the expected in every situation they find themselves in.
You may encounter a business that is involved deeply in the community whether it be meeting and exceeding the needs of its customers and clients, caring exceptionally for its employees, participating in events or contributing overall to help Westfield thrive and remain unique.
These are the types of individuals and entities that we hope you will recognize and bring to our attention by nominating them for a Lantern Award.
Please read the criteria below for each award category.
~~ NOMINATE ONLINE ~~
~~ DOWNLOAD FORM HERE ~~
BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- This business has enhanced the Westfield community in significant and noticeable ways in the past year.
- This business upholds and actively supports the mission of the Westfield Chamber.
- This business models positive and cooperative business practices with people and businesses in our community.
- This nominee is a “Business Member” of the Westfield Chamber of Commerce.
CITIZEN OF THE YEAR
- This individual has made a significant contribution to the community this past year that is above and beyond work performed as part of their regular work/employment.
- This individual has provided leadership which has enhanced the greater good of the whole of Westfield and/or Washington Township of Hamilton County.
- This nominee lives and /or works in Westfield or Washington Township.
VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR
- This nominee has performed ongoing volunteer community service in Westfield and/or Washington Township of Hamilton County.
- This nominee has made a significant and positive contribution to the community as a result of his/her volunteer service.
- This volunteer service has been done in addition to work that may have been done as part of his/her regular job/employment.
- The nominee lives and /or works in Westfield or Washington Township of Hamilton County.
SERVICE ORGANIZATION OF THE YEAR
- This organization is “visible” due to their ongoing service to people in our community.
- This organization invites people of all walks of life into its membership as well as serves people of all races, genders, and social classes.
- This organization is based in Westfield and/or Washington Township
NEW BUSINESS OF THE YEAR
- This business began its operations no earlier than January of 2015.
- This business has made strong efforts to support growth and development in the community.
- This business is based in Westfield and/or Washington Township.
EMERGING LEADERS AWARD
- This nominee is involved in the Westfield Community
- This nominee is a Young Professional who lives or works in Westfield and/or Washington Township